Below are some facts and details on Poker Glam. Don’t see an answer to your question listed here? We would love to answer your question, or read any suggestions you may have via email. Send our team a line: at email@example.com.
Where can I play Poker Glam?
Poker Glamis currently available on Facebook, Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod & iPad mini) and Android devices (Smartphones and Tablets). Windows phone and Amazon devices will be supported in early 2016.
Can I win real money in Poker Glam?
Poker Glam is a Casino-like game, but it is not actual gambling. The “money” in Poker Glamis for entertainment only and cannot be cashed out.
Poker Glam is a head-to-head poker variant that is very easy to learn.
You can see a tutorial by clicking the settings icon in the lobby and then clicking on “tutorial”.
What are the rankings of Poker hands in Poker Glam?
The rankings are the same as in any other version of poker. In case of draw, the player who played first wins.
How many seconds do I have to place a card from the deck?
Each player has 25 seconds to place a card or to place his bet.
What happens if I do not place a card within the permitted time?
We will place the first card automatically for you. If this happens again (two times in a row) you will lose the hand.
What is the minimum bet in Poker Glam?
The minimum table is 5 chips. The highest table at the moment is 1,000,000 chips!
What happens if I leave a game in the middle?
Your opponent will be declared as the winner of the game and earn the pot.
What is the difference between the different game?
Each game has a unique design, music, mini games and collectible items to provide a unique experience.
How can I unlock tables?
You may enter some table only if you are at the minimum required level. The minimum level is specific on each table. The higher your level the more tables you can play on.
What are the Pro Tables?
- Tables marked with the PRO sign.
- How they are different from the regular tables?
- In the Pro version of the game players can raise the bet after all the cards are placed. Thereby you can win the game even if your have the weaker hand, or you can maximize the pot and win more chips.
- The cards in the 4th row are hidden (and not the 5th row cards, which are now faced up). This change increases the level of uncertainty and makes bluffing an integral part of the game.
Who makes the first bet at the Pro Tables?
The player who played second during the game, is the first one to make a bet.
Are the Pro tables Pot limit?
Poker Glam is a pot limit game. The maximum bet/raise you can make is 3 times the amount of chips in the pot. For instance: if you play at a 100 chips table, the maximum bet you can place is 600. Then, the next raise will be limited to a maximum of 4,800 chips.
Can I muck the cards after the game?
No. The cards always open after the game, even if you fold your hand.
Where can I see my opponents’ moves?
In the Pro tables a dealer chat opens on the deck when betting becomes available. There you can see the full history of your moves, as well as your opponents’ moves.
Do my winnings at the Pro tables count for the leaderboard?
Of course! Any chips you win on the Pro tables go towards your standing in the leaderboard. In fact, betting is a great way to maximize your winnings and get to the top of that leaderboard.
How do I use my chips?
In every game at Poker Glam, the winner earns chips. Your chips – and your opponent’s chips – go towards the game’s prize pot. If you win a game, you are awarded the prize pot. If you lose, your opponent wins the prize pot. House takes a cut from the winner.
How can I get more chips?
There are many ways to get chips in Poker Glam:
- Collect your bonus in the lobby every 3 hours.
- Give our game a 5 stars review in the AppStore or Google play.
- Connect to the Glam with Facebook account to earn more chips.
- Send gifts to your friends and they will send you gifts in return.
- Earn chips by clearing levels, inviting friends, and winning the top positions in the leaderboard.
- Buy chips.
- Follow our posts on Facebook by subscribing to our fan page. We post free chips 3-5 times a day.
How can I buy chips?
In our store located at lobby. Just click on buy chips and choose your desired package. Prices range from $1 to $200.
Is buying chips safe?
Yes. We do NOT obtain your credit card details. All transactions are processed by Google, Apple or Facebook and you actually pay them directly using credit card, paypal or any other accepted method.
I purchased chips in the game but I haven’t received them. Why not?
If you have purchased chips but have not received those in game, please contact our support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I transfer chips to friends?
It is not possible to transfer chips from one account to another.
How are the players ranked in the leaderboard?
Players are ranked according to the amount of chips they won during the relevant period (day, week & month).
How can I improve my chances of winning the leaderboard?
You will significantly improve your chances of winning the weekly contest if you play higher stakes. This what separates the men from the boys.
Can I win prizes if I ranked high in the leaderboard?
Yes. Prizes for the weekly and monthly contest are detailed in the table below.
When do the weekly and monthly contest begin and end?
Weekly contest begins every _______ at 00:00 gmt.
Monthly contest begins every 1st of the month at gmt and ends on the last day of the calendar month.
Do I need a Facebook account to play?
No. You can play the full game without ever connecting to Facebook. In fact, you can even play the game without an internet connection. However, there are certain advantages of connecting to Facebook, such as:
- Game saved: You’ll be able to synchronize your progress from Facebook to your mobile and vice versa. If you play while connected with Facebook, your progress and balance will be stored on your Facebook account and will not be lost.
- Help from friends: friends can gifts you, you can see where they are located and even play against them
Where can I see my history in Poker Glam?
Click on your photo at the top right corner at the lobby and you will get a personal page. In it you will see detailed statistics about your performance, including win-loss record, best hand, highest pot and more.
Can I change my picture in Poker Glam?
Yes. Go to your personal page. Click on change picture. You can either choose one of our cool avatars or upload a picture of your own.
Can I change my name in Poker Glam?
Yes. Go to your personal page and click on change name. Then pick your desired name and you are all set.
Can I log in to my account from different devices?
Yes. If you use Facebook to login, you can enter your account from any device. This is why we encourage our players to use Facebook for logging in our games.
If I try to reinstall the game, will I lose my progress?
If you have connected the game to your Facebook account, your progress will be saved. However, if you’ve never connected to Facebook your progress will be saved locally (on the device) and will therefore be lost when the app is deleted or the phone is restored to factory settings. We recommend connecting to Facebook regularly to ensure your progress is always saved.
Can I send gifts to my friends ?
Yes. Click on the “friends” button at the lobby (located at the bottom right side), choose your friends and that’s it. Just make sure you are connected with Facebook first.
How many gifts can I send?
You can send 1 gift every day to each of your friends.
Is the gift deducted from my credit?
No. All the gifts you send will be from the Glam. Your balance is not affected at all so go ahead and send your friends some chips.
How many chips are gifted?
The higher your level the more chips you will get in each gift.
What should I do if game is freezing?
If the game keeps freezing on your mobile device, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Restart your device – Memory issues on your device can cause a game freeze/crash. The best way to fix these issues is to restart your device, which clears the memory (this will not cause any loss of data).
- Reset the game – Resetting the game can also fix freezing issues. Give it a try!
- Update game software – Check the app store for updates to the game. Out of date software can lead to performance issues, including freezing.
- Update device software – Finally, you should always ensure that your device has the latest
If I connect to Facebook, will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We’ll never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send from the game, and we won’t post anything to your Facebook wall without permission.